Setting a lower price or cancelling a listing
When you list an NFT, its price and expiry date aren’t set in stone. You can lower its price and change its expiry date at any time. However, if you wish to raise its price instead, you’ll need to cancel the listing and list it again.
- 1.Navigate to your user profile, then to the NFT that you want to update.
- 2.You can now update its price and expiration period.*Please note that you will only be able to lower the NFT’s price. If you want to set a higher price for it, you will need to cancel the listing and list it again.
- 3.Click Set Lower Price to confirm the update.
- 1.Navigate to your user profile, to the NFT that you would like to de-list, and click Cancel Listing.
- 2.Approve the transaction in your wallet and pay the gas fee for cancelling this listing.
- 3.If your NFT listing has been cancelled, you will see a notification at the bottom left corner of your user profile.